Asked OPS about the range yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by the 2A Shooting Center yesterday. Not open yet, but they were working on getting all the displays in and I got to have a look around. Looks like is going to be a very, very nice facility. 16 shooting lanes, two class rooms, a snack bar area and a lounge. Lots of display cases for sales and rentals. They were getting their art work in. Had a bunch of movie posters featuring guns, and a painter in working on painting all kinds of cool little murals featuring guns and cultural and historical figures with guns.

The guy I talked to said that they were going to lower the rates from what is listed on the website, but didn't say how much. He said they were going to be ready for a soft opening in about two weeks.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just looked at the site. I hate to be "that guy", but the prices don't seem to be quite as good at Tulsa Firearms. Now I'm new to Tulsa, I'm used to H&H in OKC, where a $150 membership got me FREE range time for a year, 2 FREE big or 4 FREE small targets each visit, and non-members only paid $10.

Tulsa Firearms has a membership for $75/year that appears to get you $10 all day range time and two free guests, whereas 2ASC is $100 with $10 all day range time and guests still have to pay. I could be wrong about the free guests at TF, but even then it still looks like a better deal than 2ASC. I hate to sound like a jerk, and I've yet to visit TF to gauge the quality, but what's the benefit of 2ASC?

Have you ever been to Tulsa Firearms ??? You can buy generic velvetia for alot less than the real thing too, but it's gonna taste like crap when you eat it. Plus the propriators are of a much higher caliber in my opinion. Cost does not always = value.

xunan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by the 2A Shooting Center yesterday. Not open yet, but they were working on getting all the displays in and I got to have a look around. Looks like is going to be a very, very nice facility. 16 shooting lanes, two class rooms, a snack bar area and a lounge. Lots of display cases for sales and rentals. They were getting their art work in. Had a bunch of movie posters featuring guns, and a painter in working on painting all kinds of cool little murals featuring guns and cultural and historical figures with guns.

The guy I talked to said that they were going to lower the rates from what is listed on the website, but didn't say how much. He said they were going to be ready for a soft opening in about two weeks.

Thanks for the update. :thumb:

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are we there yet? It's way too hot to shoot outside... I'm having range time withdrawals! I drove by at lunch yesterday and they have a sign that just says "opening soon"...

Latest posts

Top Bottom