Asked OPS about the range yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped by 2A today. They have the range pretty much done, and the shelves are stocked (looked like they had a pretty good selection of 1911s, btw) but they can't sell anything yet as they are still dealing with computer problems. Said they would probably be open for business on Monday or Tuesday.

I also asked about their hours. He said they would be open 9 to 8 Monday through Thursday, and 9 to 10 Friday and Saturday, and probably 10 to 5 or so on Sunday.

ERIC FUSON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The long awaited has come....... Monday Aug 1st, 2A Shooting Center will begin a soft opening. While we are still learning our computer system, I believe we can start some shooters. Quick run down on stuff. Non member fees are 12.00 per day. Basic membership 150.00 per year, 6.00 lane fee. Gold membership 220.00 per year, 6.00 lane fee, 10% off pro shop merchandise. Senior and hero's membership included police, fire, ems, active or retired military, armed security, and seniors 70 years +. 220 per year, no lane fee, and 10% discount on pro shop merchandise. Family membership 350.00 per year and included every member of your immediate household. No lane fee's and 10% discount on pro shop merchandise. All discounts exclude firearms purchase's, rentals, and training. Come see us Monday and beat the heat. Shoot in air conditioned comfort in the newest, cleanest indoor shooting range in the state. Unlike other ranges, you can shoot your own ammo here. We will have good pricing on ammo here if you need extra. (ie 9mm 115 gr fmj for 10.95 per box).

Come see us soon.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good job Eric and OPS. I can't wait to come by and visit.
Is your gear selection [Holsters] at the new range store also or did it stay in the other building where you use to be located.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow this is really happening

ai.imgur.com_hU5fL.gif

Wolfer69

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an update. Myself and Eric have been doing some range testing after hours. It is pretty good therapy after a 12 hour day :) The ventilation system is incredible. I am very leery about indoor ranges due to the lead problems I have had over the years. I have absolutely no black stuff in my nose, etc. This is the cleanest indoor range I have ever seen.

Rick Phillips and Eric are of course a delight to deal with. It is a true pleasure watching a range being put together by shooters. This is going to be a range by shooters for shooters.

See you Monday at 9am.

Curt Nichols

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i went by the other day. very classy place, great display cases, wood paneling, very easy to see their products. The gun cases are like those at H&H in OKC - upright and you can see the handguns.

range looks fantastic. Eric said they added extra sound proofing and there is an air moving system where you shoot to move the gases away from you.

a snack bar and a lounge - two classrooms. a premier place run by premier people.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have almost 200 rounds of .40 and nothing to shoot it with anymore, you guys have anything in this caliber I can rent and throw some led down range? Also how much is it to rent the guns?

Latest posts

Top Bottom