ATF Can BS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wlcharm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Emailed YHM about getting a new piston for my Cobra so I could put on my Sig and this is what I got back.

Sir,
Unfortunately I have bad news. We were finially notified by ATF Monday morning that we can no longer sell individual pistons, 3-lug adapters, fixed barrel adapters and most other componets seperately. We can sell a sound suppressor with one attaching device and that is it. We are not very happy to say the least. This is going to affect our business tremendousely. Apparently we were the first, and now ATF is going to go after all other sound suppressor manufacturers as well. We are going to fight this, and the owner of this company has already contacted some attorneys about taking legal action. As you saw we were forced to take all the products off our web page or face legal action by ATF. We are waiting to hear the final word on the QD mounts, and I am not expecting good news about them either. All I can tell you now is to be patient while we appeal ATF's ruling and hopefully get it overturned. Sorry for the inconvience, however our hands are tied at the moment, and no one is more upset than us over this matter.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Emailed YHM about getting a new piston for my Cobra so I could put on my Sig and this is what I got back.

Sir,
Unfortunately I have bad news. We were finially notified by ATF Monday morning that we can no longer sell individual pistons, 3-lug adapters, fixed barrel adapters and most other componets seperately. We can sell a sound suppressor with one attaching device and that is it. We are not very happy to say the least. This is going to affect our business tremendousely. Apparently we were the first, and now ATF is going to go after all other sound suppressor manufacturers as well. We are going to fight this, and the owner of this company has already contacted some attorneys about taking legal action. As you saw we were forced to take all the products off our web page or face legal action by ATF. We are waiting to hear the final word on the QD mounts, and I am not expecting good news about them either. All I can tell you now is to be patient while we appeal ATF's ruling and hopefully get it overturned. Sorry for the inconvience, however our hands are tied at the moment, and no one is more upset than us over this matter.

Well, that just stinks.

DrBaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

I've been needing to order an extra QD mount. Maybe I should do it now.

I hope this doesn't include the piece that lets you run your can on an AR or other weapon that doesn't need the boost to cycle. (somebody help me with the name of the part)

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

I've been needing to order an extra QD mount. Maybe I should do it now.

I hope this doesn't include the piece that lets you run your can on an AR or other weapon that doesn't need the boost to cycle. (somebody help me with the name of the part)

I believe you are talking about the fixed barrel adapter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom