ATF to reclassify AR and AK pistols as AOW’s!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This is how easily we can be disarmed folks. The ATF literally does whatever it wants with zero accountability. The EO Trump signed was meaningless. And we all know the courts will allow the ATF to do whatever they want. Just like the bumpstock case. It’s coming folks.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet it won’t happen. There’s always this big scare before an election. Hell Barack Obamuslim And Dianne Feinstein were the greatest AR15 salesmen on the planet! They started their crap and the shelves emptied. The same thing is happening now. I’ll believe it when I see it. I don’t own any of the above anyway, so it won’t affect me regardless.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet it won’t happen. There’s always this big scare before an election. Hell Barack Obamuslim And Dianne Feinstein were the greatest AR15 salesmen on the planet! They started their crap and the shelves emptied. The same thing is happening now. I’ll believe it when I see it. I don’t own any of the above anyway, so it won’t affect me regardless.
I’m not so sure. The ATF is really trying to screw us here lately. They want to dismantle the 2A. And as long as they get away with it they will. So far, nobody has done anything about it.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Id like to believe the NRA and some 2A friendly organizations will step up to the plate soon. I could be wrong though.

lol.

What’s that about wishing in one hand??

The NRA doesn’t seem to care about anything beyond FUDD guns and carry pistols. And barely even that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom