ATTN: Fellow Insurrectionists they are on to us...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.csgv.org/storage/documents/senate testimony assault weapons insurrectionism 2-27-13.pdf

"As this committee considers the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013, Members should understand that assault weapons such as the AR15 are the weapons of choice for violent insurrectionists in this country."

"Sometimes, such insurrectionist rhetoric leads to realworld violence. Since the Heller decision in 2008, my organization has been documenting antigovernment threats and incidents of violence through our online “Insurrectionism Timeline.” During that time, insurrectionists armed with 17 assault weapons have murdered law enforcement officers, engaged in conspiracies to assassinate government officials, and attempted to effect civilian’s arrests on judges and jury members, among other crimes."

Last edited:

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite, the last paragraph:

The insurrectionist argument that assault weapons are needed to protect against “tyranny” has no place
in our current debate. Taking up arms against our government is treason, and neither patriotic nor an
expression of liberty. Meanwhile, Americans have a basic, inalienable right to “Life, Liberty, and the
pursuit of Happiness.” They should be able to live, work, play and pray without fear of facing
militarystyle
firepower in the hands of deranged individuals. Senator Feinstein’s Assault Weapons Ban
of 2013 would be a meaningful first step to ending the tragic levels of gun violence in our communities.

The argument for protection against tyranny has no place, yet he talks of "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Hapiness." What type of idiot would talk against protection from tyranny and then quote the document in which we did just that? Does this idiot even know the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution?

The Declaration was the start of Our fight against tyranny. The Constitution was the law set forth to protect us from that tyranny ever happening again. The Bill of Rights grants us the RIGHT to bear arms. No where does it state that we have a right of "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Hapiness"!

They whine that the Constitution is old and the world has changed and then want to quote and even older document? WTF!?!

The Second Ammendment keeps government from infringing upon our right to bear arms which gives us the ability to protect our life and our liberty, and to make laws that go against the Second Ammendment is treason in my book.

Than again, I'm just some "inusrrectionist".

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Bill of Rights grants us the RIGHT to bear arms. No where does it state that we have a right of "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Hapiness"!

Actually it affirms that we have the right simply because we are alive, it doesn't grant us that right. It guarantees that the gov can't take that right.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First they came for the 30 round magazines, and I said nothing because I only owned like 37 for my AR and AK...
...then they came for the pool chemicals I used to make firebombs.
...then they came for the lawn care products I used to make smoke screens.
...then they came for the almonds I used to make cyanide.
...then they came for the bolt cutters I used to sabotage electrical systems.
...then they came for the hood I wore to mask my identity.
...then they came for my tongue because I was disturbing their peace.
...then they came for my hands that I used to write angry letters.

Then I had nothing left to fight them with, so I killed myself with piano wire, so that my blood sprayed all over them at a fund raising dinner.

These are the lengths free men will go to in order to keep the fire raging. They can't kill us all.

Last edited:

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First they came for the 30 round magazines, and I said nothing because I only owned like 37 for my AR and AK...
...then they came for the pool chemicals I used to make firebombs.
...then they came for the lawn care products I used to make smoke screens.
...then they came for the almonds I used to make cyanide.
...then they came for the bolt cutters I used to sabotage electrical systems.
...then they came for the hood I wore to mask my identity.
...then they came for my tongue because I was disturbing their peace.
...then they came for my hands that I used to write angry letters.

Then I had nothing left to fight them with, so I killed myself with piano wire, so that my blood sprayed all over them at a fund raising dinner.

These are the lengths free men will go to in order to keep the fire raging. They can't kill us all.

I don't know what you got loaded in the pipe, but I think I might want some....

Latest posts

Top Bottom