Atwood's neckbeard Aquila 22 deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
going after work. Seriously hope you all left me a few boxes!
The sale runs for 10 days so it may take a couple tries but I bet you can find some. Sometimes I am hesitant to post qty I see in stores for fear the real neckbeards will swoop them up. Either way I saw multiple Heritages at the couple Atwoods I visited. The $99 price is common sale for them. The weird thing was the 22lr on sale was behind the counter and a lady had to walk it to the cashier up front. All the other sale ammo was out in the shelves and I even saw more expensive 22lr on the shelves. One atwoods did have FLASH sale marked on a few items out on the shelves.

@Cowcatcher if you need help unloading the pallet let me know I can swing buy and help you put it in the bunker.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm married to a neckbeard!
IMG_5979.JPG

NOTE: my neckbeard wife bought all 16 boxes Claremore had.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey grab some of them peanut rounds while your there.

View attachment 145687
Neckbeard wife made me take her to Chikfillay. Them folks got the customer service down pat. Staff standing out in the rain takin orders and moving the lines. I was very impressed. I do wish they served hamburgers though.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I thought there would be a line of neckbeards lined up when I got there but there was nobody else getting anything the whole time I was there.

They young guy that worked the area didn't have any of the sale tags out yet and there was none of the .22 ammo on the shelf. I asked him to check "in the back" and he radioed for someone to watch the guns while he looked for the ammo.

He pulled a case off of the truck that had just come in for me. There wasn't any of the 5.56 that is in the sale flyer to be found though. Him and the lady that covered the gun counter for him were both very friendly and helpful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom