Atwood's neckbeard Aquila 22 deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I went to Atwood’s at Norman today. The shelf was empty with only the price tag hanging on it. Out of curiosity I wanted to check out their guns and walked over to the gun counter. While I was standing there, I looked down and saw four 500 round boxes on the bottom shelf. I asked if they were the same ones that were on sale. The sales person looked at the boxes and didn’t see any marked price and called on the radio to ID the sku number.

I was told yes and I quickly said, “I’ll take two”. As soon as I said that, two other guys at the counter said “I want one too”. I have a feeling that I discovered someone’s hidden stash or they were being put back for someone else.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I went to Atwood’s at Norman today. The shelf was empty with only the price tag hanging on it. Out of curiosity I wanted to check out their guns and walked over to the gun counter. While I was standing there, I looked down and saw four 500 round boxes on the bottom shelf. I asked if they were the same ones that were on sale. The sales person looked at the boxes and didn’t see any marked price and called on the radio to ID the sku number.

I was told yes and I quickly said, “I’ll take two”. As soon as I said that, two other guys at the counter said “I want one too”. I have a feeling that I discovered someone’s hidden stash or they were being put back for someone else.
Perfect! You out-neckbearded some neckbeard!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yesterday the Shawnee store had 70 boxes on the shelf. Today the cupboard was bare.

I think I heard someone say Timmy had been there. [emoji16]

^^ That was funny,, I went at lunch and was sporting my yellow sponge Bob beanie complete with yellow pony tails.. The cart immediately went to the ammo aisle where I found 13 boxes.. Ahh but there was 3 young ladies at the gun counter so I pull up and it was on, all 3 were decorated for Halloween and 1 wanted to know where her candy was.. LOL, I told her it was in the car and laughs persuade.. Turns out there was a brick and 4 boxes behind the counter... Then it was on to the checker gal who also gave me the treatment, Chuckle and bye Tim.. 27 mo boxes..

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom