Atwood's neckbeard Aquila 22 deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I stopped by our local Atwoods today for this sale, bought 18 boxes (900 rds) that they had out, asked for 2 more boxes to make it even and got told it was "buried" on the ammo pallet in the back, but said they had plenty more back there...

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My 30 boxes arrived today....ahead of schedule. The Mrs has a new Henry that should eat up a few of them pretty quickly.

FWIW:. The shipping was 13 bucks, so the deal wasn't as sweet as the in store price but the time I didn't spend driving around looking is worth something.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wait! I just noticed this thread is for the Aquila ammo.

My bad I got the Aguila ammo instead.

Darn!
Let me get this straight......This thread is for
My 30 boxes arrived today....ahead of schedule. The Mrs has a new Henry that should eat up a few of them pretty quickly.

FWIW:. The shipping was 13 bucks, so the deal wasn't as sweet as the in store price but the time I didn't spend driving around looking is worth something.

Buy gas or pay shipping, it's usually a wash for me since I live so far out of town.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I shot a box of these neckbeard boolets yesterday. They are more consistent across the chrono than Federal HV. However yesterday the Federals averaged 34fps faster than stated on the box while Aguila averaged 56fps slower than stated on the box. The CCI SV box I shot averaged 35fps slower than the box and was hands down without a doubt the best standard deviation numbers winner. They do have a distinct smell to em. They don't smell as good as the usual burnt gunpowder. All in all, yeah I'd buy more of em at this price. Y'all can take this for what it's worth. Lol

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well, I don't know which one of you neckbeards it was that got to the shelf before me, but you only left me 20 boxes at the Norman store tonight. And I took them. [emoji38]

Seriously, there was an older guy there buying what looked to be at least 3 times as many as I picked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom