August Tinker Gun Club "Eat 'N' Shoot"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Figured I would post here as well to be sure to reach everyone. (don't worry I am going totry and get in contact with someone to fix our site access issues on base)

OK guys I am going to get on the ball setting up our next Eat 'N' Shoot.
I really enjoyed shooting at Thunderbird range. So sunday did not work out real good for the July eat 'n' shoot, Would saturdays be better for most of you or should we try sunday again?
Sundays work best for me however I can adjust my work schedule and work Sunday instead of Saturday. the only weekends I will be free in august will be 15th-16th and 22nd-23rd. The best weekend for me would be 22nd-23rd. So which day do y'all want to do it and can you make the drive to Thunderbird Range for it? (on a side note if any of you have any class III weapons Thunderbird range does allow them : ;D 8))
-Andrew

Duvivr6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey wasup guys I'm new here in the forum and new to weapons well at least owning them! I am also from tinker so you might see me in your meet depends if it works out from my schedule!

I just got a 1927 Mosin-Nagant last week and cant wait to go out and shoot it =)

See you Guys around
Duvi

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am actually about 6 miles due south of wellston. The drive is not bad at all, probably 20-30 minutes.

I am waiting to here back from Ken Caudle to see if the 16th would be ok with him. if he is good with it then that will be the date of our next "eat 'n' shoot" We will most likely follow the same plan as last time and meet at the Delta Cafe in shawnee at 11:20am eat and then caravan out to the range. If anyone else has any restaurant suggestions in the shawnee/tecumseh area I am open to them.

And to the new people that are in this thread from Tinker, please try to make it over to our site and register as I will send out info on our meets via mass e-mail.

Thanks, Andrew R. Powers

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will try to make it this time but I most likely going to watch you guys shooting, I don't think I want to shoot with one hand. But I'll bring my .308 savage 10FP with me 2 cans. :) I'll try to catch you at work and talk about it.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok date and time is set in stone. If no one can come up with a better restaurant suggestion by the end of the week we will just do Delta Cafe again.

so to recap: Meet at 11:20 to eat, leave restaurant in time to get to Thunderbird range by 1:00 and shoot until 4:30 so we can be out of Ken's hair by 5:00. ;D
Andrew R. Powers

Latest posts

Top Bottom