Austin Protest Homicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Austin Protest Homicide?....
Should read armed citizen protected himself from armed rioter. The use of protestor is no longer viable. They are now rioters, plain and simple.

I believe he was out looking for a reason to pull the trigger. I wonder if he put his rounds in the front of the car and the driver put his rounds in the front of the ak-47 guy?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just really want to know what makes these "protesters" close with and engage a vehicle with an armed driver? I ask because on the r/Tulsa Reddit one of the LARP'ers on the bridge believed Kunzweiler should've prosecuted the driver because and I quote "No one attacked the vehicle until the driver pulled a gun!"

Excuse me, WTF??? Why on earth would anyone attack a 7,000lb truck pulling a 5,000lb trailer, driven by a man armed with a gun? Are you suicidal? Or are you just terminally stupid? I mean I'm assuming these same self-taught rocket surgeons would pull into an intersection knowing full well a semi is about to blow their red light, just because they have a green light and it would be wrong of the semi to take their privilege?

This is the level of "intelligence" these people have. Rather than learning the lesson after getting run over or shot that your "protest" doesn't include immunity from vehicles and bullets, they're doubling down on how wrong it is that people caught up in their nonsense would drive through them or shoot them.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
img_0511.jpg

Exactly!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just really want to know what makes these "protesters" close with and engage a vehicle with an armed driver? I ask because on the r/Tulsa Reddit one of the LARP'ers on the bridge believed Kunzweiler should've prosecuted the driver because and I quote "No one attacked the vehicle until the driver pulled a gun!"

Excuse me, WTF??? Why on earth would anyone attack a 7,000lb truck pulling a 5,000lb trailer, driven by a man armed with a gun? Are you suicidal? Or are you just terminally stupid? I mean I'm assuming these same self-taught rocket surgeons would pull into an intersection knowing full well a semi is about to blow their red light, just because they have a green light and it would be wrong of the semi to take their privilege?

This is the level of "intelligence" these people have. Rather than learning the lesson after getting run over or shot that your "protest" doesn't include immunity from vehicles and bullets, they're doubling down on how wrong it is that people caught up in their nonsense would drive through them or shoot them.

They think everyone is like them and people don't really have the stones to use their weapon.

They are really, really wrong about that.

Without hesitation or compunction. Apparently that's the way the driver felt. Good for him. It might have saved his life.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Austin Police Chief Brian Manley says that’s when the driver fired five shots from inside the vehicle, hitting Foster multiple times. Foster never fired a shot. Another protester then shot at the car three times, but did not hit anyone.

Manley says officers detained both shooters but later released both men, including the driver they say shot and killed Foster."

Why would they release the guy that shot at the car three times??????

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Austin Police Chief Brian Manley says that’s when the driver fired five shots from inside the vehicle, hitting Foster multiple times. Foster never fired a shot. Another protester then shot at the car three times, but did not hit anyone.

Manley says officers detained both shooters but later released both men, including the driver they say shot and killed Foster."

Why would they release the guy that shot at the car three times??????

Yes, from everything I have ever learned about public carry, firearms-related self-defense, etc., this portion was a bad shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom