Austin Protest Homicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds to me like a Call of Duty hero found out the hard way that CoD is not real life. Dumbass points his AK at a guy in real life and gets killed. It ain't Call of Duty anymore, dumbass.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it turns out the guy in the car is the brother of a friend. I’m sure the name will come out eventually since the news will find some way to let it slip. Thankfully he’s going to be safe from anyone who tries to retaliate if it doesn’t go to trial or the trial doesn’t go the way the protestors want.

update: looks like Daniel already got named. He’s on base under protection though.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it turns out the guy in the car is the brother of a friend. I’m sure the name will come out eventually since the news will find some way to let it slip. Thankfully he’s going to be safe from anyone who tries to retaliate if it doesn’t go to trial or the trial doesn’t go the way the protestors want.

update: looks like Daniel already got named. He’s on base under protection though.
He's been well identified as an active duty army SGT. Daniel Perry. That was out several days ago.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's been well identified as an active duty army SGT. Daniel Perry. That was out several days ago.
Yeah, I haven’t been keeping up. My friend has been nervous that someone will retaliate against her or her family if they piece things together. I read one of the articles about Uber and Lyft not allowing guns. Stupid policy especially if you’re picking up random people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom