Awesome Trust Lawyer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I don't know if this site has a preferred Trust lawyer, so forgive me if I'm stepping on any toes. If not, I wanted to drop a quick recommendation on an NFA Trust lawyer out of Stillwater I used. His name is Jonathan Udoka and did an excellent job for me on my Trust for my Form 1 pistol to SBR conversion.

https://www.davisudoka.com

He only charges $200 if you pay him cash or check and $210 for a credit card. That's way cheaper than many of the attorneys online I priced, such as arsenal which charges close to $700 for similar service. As part of the price he does offer help if any of your paperwork gets hung up during the process.

I wanted to have piece of mind by talking to an attorney directly versus an online service that was a little cheaper and I cannot recommend him enough.

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also used him and was extremely happy.
Many months afterward I called him with a question about making my Son a full trustee and he said No Problem and
sent me the form with NO charge.
Cannot recommend him high enough!!!!!!

BTW.....When I used him, he had a office in Edmond, Maybe he moved??

Last edited:

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also used him and was extremely happy.
Many months afterward I called him with a question about making my Son a full trustee and he said No Problem and
sent me the form with NO charge.
Cannot recommend him high enough!!!!!!

Did you have to submit a form 1 or 4 for your son then? (I forget the process. He told me, but I forgot.)

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No...He just set up the trust for me.
I had my Son as a Inheritor on the trust.
Now he is a full trustee and can use the items and they can be passed on when I die.
The Dealer takes care of the form 1's and 4's.
PRE 41f!!!!!!!

NO idea what is involved now!!!....Post 41f

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No...He just set up the trust for me.
I had my Son as a Inheritor on the trust.
Now he is a full trustee and can use the items and they can be passed on when I die.
PRE 41f!!!!!!!

NO idea what is involved now!!!....Post 41f

Ah okay. I made my wife the beneficiary only to avoid having her do Form 1 paperwork. Keep us posted on the process. This was my first ever NFA item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom