Badgers in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one climb up the tree under my stand once when I was hunting with my daughter. We filmed it as it came up about halfway then I convinced it that the tree was already occupied.

While hunting in Roger Mills country with my daughter we has a badger crawl about half way up the tree we were in. It was the first one I had ever seen and we filmed it.

Yeah, but have you ever seen one climb a tree?

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
one time in south texas on a ranch road i a had a animal run across the road in front of me it was bigger then a racoon and low to ground and it was reddish brown in color i thought what the heck was that,i had'nt ever seen anything like that before,described to some ranch hands they did'nt have a clue what it was,they thought i might of been drinking a little.always thought about that sighting alot through the years wondering if i had seen a very rare animal.then several years later 15 or so i was in rogersmills county deer hunting i was setting there and all of sudden out of a hole came a badger all covered with red dirt lol i finally figure out what i seen in texas a badger covered up with red dirt.

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw one north of Collinsville near hwy 75 about 20 yrs ago. I believe that they are in the skunk family and really stink......their teeth are crazy big and sharp, would make a doberman jealous!

Latest posts

Top Bottom