Baker and the Browns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
look at this guy; so disrespectful
www.lovethetruth.com_jis_images_prayer_jesus_small.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Kneeling when praying and taking a knee during the National Anthem are 2 vastly different things. They make millions of dollars a year to play a game and yet protest oppression and police violence. I haven’t watched a game since the first idiot was allowed to take a knee and won’t until the NFL enforces the rule they could have enforced all along. There are plenty of ways they can protest and they can spread some of their money around to those living in poverty if they are so concerned. Most of them would be slinging crack in the hood if not for a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kneel when I pray. Is that disrespectful? Or only if Fox News commentators say it is?
There is a difference in kneeling in prayer and disrespecting our anthem and country. I'd think you would know the difference.
My question still stands. I took a vow to never watch the national fools league again if they were kneeling to disrespect our anthem and country. I'm pretty good about keeping those vows I've made to myself over the years. Dicks, Cheaper than dirt, and so on.
Frankly I'd rather be in the woods wondering what the national fools league is doing vs sitting in a recliner wondering what's going on in the woods.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why then, if some NFL players wanted to disrespect the flag, why didn’t they just sit down during the anthem, or turn their backs to the flag, or give it the finger?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So why then, if some NFL players wanted to disrespect the flag, why didn’t they just sit down during the anthem, or turn their backs to the flag, or give it the finger?

Do you support their behavior? Are you telling us you think they are praying? The first half black man raised by a white family took a knee so the rest of the fools joined the me too movement. He was making $19 million a year at the time. Now....a bit less than that unless Nike is taking up the slack.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you support their behavior? Are you telling us you think they are praying? The first half black man raised by a white family took a knee so the rest of the fools joined the me too movement. He was making $19 million a year at the time. Now....a bit less than that unless Nike is taking up the slack.

All that nonsense that idiot did back in 2016 would be forgotten If it weren’t for the free conservative publicity. He wouldn’t have even gotten a pair of shoes from Nike.
So if anything, he should be more grateful of the right.