bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen a sign prohibiting firearms at my local Bancfirst in Harrah but I never thought to get a clarification. Next time I'm in there I will try to remember to ask.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the Duncan 81 Branch doesn't see it that way.
uploadfromtaptalk1462035253423.jpg

Sign is provided by the Oklahoma Banking Association. It's right below the Spanish.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I checked today and the local Credit Unions prohibit firearms. I guess I need to keep my money in my pocket and handle it myself. It isn't like I am making any money having it in a checking account anyway.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tinker Credit Union won't allow guns inside, sometimes I go there with a couple thousand and wonder what the heck am I doing? I could get robbed and have no defense. It's in the car and I'm on the walk... The best thing to do is don't tell them and you'll have protection.

Last edited:

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IBC bank in Stillwater has a no guns sign. Last time I was there one of the tellers was walking out with a huge stack of cash for a delivery to the Texas road House unarmed. Overheard them talking about driving to the Burger King for the next delivery. The IBC in OKC a couple years ago was robbed at gunt point, but they don't seem to mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom