Banking Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerstalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WoW why pay a bank to keep "your" money? Credit unions don't charged month fees. Of course I'm in Kansas, but I've been with Meritrust aka Boeing credit union for decades now. Never had I ever paid them a dime. just my 2 cents..:twocents:

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BOK opened my checking account in 87. Also have a CD and they gave me a credit line for my business. Never an issue.

Western Sun Federal Credit Union, checking, savings and couple car loans, also never an issue.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tinker FCU, free checks, notary free, comparable interest rates, branches all over, been with them for over forty years and have no complaints. I can go there and get a line of credit for new car in 15 minutes or so. But I ain't buying today!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RCB bank customer here. Have had good luck with them. Switched over to them when Citizen's Bank closed all their outlying branches and RCB bought up those branch bank buildings.

Went the gamut from Mid-first, to BOA(They were great in the 90's) to Tinker, to BOK, then Citizens and now RCB.

Woody

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RCB bank customer here. Have had good luck with them. Switched over to them when Citizen's Bank closed all their outlying branches and RCB bought up those branch bank buildings.

Went the gamut from Mid-first, to BOA(They were great in the 90's) to Tinker, to BOK, then Citizens and now RCB.

Woody
+1 for RCB

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom