Banner range..shooting .50bmg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did about 3 years ago. I think we gave them a heads up when we paid.
It was a Saturday morning and there were several spectators gathered around.
aea8f2952519808e2d2503329b180f9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banner RD/i40 then south a bit. 100yd range, only outdoor range near me.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot a buddies single shot Barrett many times on my dads place. Use ear plugs and shooting mufs. It will cost you a fortune to feed and the pressure wave/concussion is quite impressive. It's cool to shoot but I wouldn't plan a day around it. His gives me a headache, I don't know if its from the concussion or the vibration through the stock. I never experienced this shooting the M2 Browning in the Marine Corps.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Confirmed, Banner will let you shoot 50 bmg. Has a 100yr range. No distance. But a 5” target at range is fun enough for a short trip and few rounds. $10 range fee.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot a buddies single shot Barrett many times on my dads place. Use ear plugs and shooting mufs. It will cost you a fortune to feed and the pressure wave/concussion is quite impressive. It's cool to shoot but I wouldn't plan a day around it. His gives me a headache, I don't know if its from the concussion or the vibration through the stock. I never experienced this shooting the M2 Browning in the Marine Corps.

the Browning is a heavy gun, it's 60+ years since i went to the Browning class...seems, from memory, the barrel is 39 pounds and so is the receiver, tripod was around 80 pounds, we had them on dual mount fixed anti aircraft mounts, it was almost 300 pounds

Latest posts

Top Bottom