Banner Rd Gun Range (Canadian Ranges) Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$10 for each person. Up to 200yds I believe. Bring your own targets. Sandbags and rifle rests for rent. No shotguns. No eye protection required. Three or four separate ranges. No rifle ammo for sale. Covered range (you'll be in the shade). All in all, a pretty cool place, too bad I don't live closer....no ranges up here in Stillwater. Makes me very sad.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is out to 100yds, 3inslugger. There are several different target stands setup up at a couple of different distances out to the 100yds though.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I've actually only been on the 100 yd one. Third one from left. But when I called he said 100yd +. When I got there he just said the the 100+ was closed because of a class. So I don't actually know...but that's what he said over the phone.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Harry told you that then he must have meant 101-105 yds because that range is not much longer than that. Nowhere near 200yds for sure. Hopefully you didn't drive down from Stillwater looking for 200yds.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it turned out I didn't need 100+ anyway. And Canadian Valley is just a ways down from a great little gunshop on Main in Yukon so it worked out.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a heads up...

Harry is closing at 6PM nowadays. I went there for my first time today. Not impressed. Although I also shoot pistol at Sgt. Everett's so I guess I cannot grump about frills. Although it's grungy as hell there.

Got there around 4PM he had a computer printed sign on the door saying he now closed at 6M.

By the time I got some pistol shooting in and almost sighted my carbine on the 50 yard range at 5:22 PM he was on the PA hollering for us to finish up...

:(

Latest posts

Top Bottom