Banner Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son remembers me takin' him out there when he was little. About 20 years ago.
back then it ran east and west,you shot facing east and it was part of OTA the trap range. now it runs north and south and harry owns it. there were some problems in the old days with people shooting over the berm and hitting trailer houses to the east

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
back then it ran east and west,you shot facing east and it was part of OTA the trap range. now it runs north and south and harry owns it. there were some problems in the old days with people shooting over the berm and hitting trailer houses to the east

LOL geez, that def. sounds like a problem.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This range could be revitalized with some volunteer help, as mentioned above. Maybe if a group of us approached the owner (is it Harry, or G Sears?), not as an organization, but as a loose association, some arrangements could be discussed that would be beneficial to all concerned.

I don't know much about the Appleseed deal......anyone got details?

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's called Canadian Gun Range and is stated as being in El Reno. I was shooting there a few weeks ago. It costs $8 to shoot there. It is an outdoor covered range that could use some TLC to revitalize it. I do enjoy this type of environment though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom