BBQ rig/ Tucker gunleather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Tucker does some nice leather! Some day I'd like to get a set.

If you want to quote just one person, hit the "Reply" button. If you want to quote multiple people in one post, use the "+Quote" button next to that. Click that for each post you want to quote, then go down to the reply box at the bottom of the page, and click "Insert Quotes". From there it should be self explanatory.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my P220 Compact in one of Rob's plain jane models. Excellent holster.
Tucker 001 (2).JPG

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my P220 Compact in one of Rob's plain jane models. Excellent holster.
View attachment 108343
That is a excellent quality holster. Tucker puts attention to detail in every one he makes, not just his high dollar rigs. Congrats LBnM. On a side note I got an email the other day saying that their lead times have gone down due to them putting on more staff. I'm assuming that means more holster makers so at least the people that have one already know theirs were made by Tucker himself. If I'm wrong feel free to clarify that for me.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's right about more staff. Mine took 8 days from order to receipt. I can't tell any difference in quality between it and older Tuckers I've seen. You know, Milt Sparks has several guys making their holsters and each is as good as the other. As long as Rob is maintaining the quality i have no problem with faster service. This paddle is for my P220Compact for open carry (in the woods) and is the best paddle I have seen ever. Holds the gun much closer to the body than most. A side benefit is that it also carries my (no-rail) P220 and P226 just fine. Does have about 3/8" bbl protruding from the bottom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom