BDC today 2/11/17 range results.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the gun show in McAlester (Dan's guns has some nice stuff) went to the range in Shawnee.
First pic is the 1911 SA ROO 9mm at 10 yards (center mass). Second is the CZ P07 9mm at 10 yards (head shots). Third pic I moved the target out to 20 yards and shot center mass with the 1911 and head shots with the CZ. A few fliers but all in all, very satisfied.
I don't care what anyone says, a barrel does get better when it's broke in. The 1911 shot pretty good right out of the box but did settle in after a couple of hundred rounds. Now it's solid in all aspects. Slide has wore where it needed to and barrel is slinging rounds that sounds like the voice of angles...Ha!
The CZ is just now getting really sweet. I had replaced the original barrel with a factory CZ with threaded barrel. Shot good after drop in, but I've noticed the more rounds ran through, the better it has shot. Now it's perfect.
Had a good day. If you guys are around McAlester tomorrow, stop by Dans guns at the show. Harley has some deals. BDC ten yards ten shots 1911 9mm.JPG BCC ten yards ten shots (head) CZ P07.JPG BDC twenty yards 1911 lower CZ head.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the gun show in McAlester (Dan's guns has some nice stuff) went to the range in Shawnee.
First pic is the 1911 SA ROO 9mm at 10 yards (center mass). Second is the CZ P07 9mm at 10 yards (head shots). Third pic I moved the target out to 20 yards and shot center mass with the 1911 and head shots with the CZ. A few fliers but all in all, very satisfied.
I don't care what anyone says, a barrel does get better when it's broke in. The 1911 shot pretty good right out of the box but did settle in after a couple of hundred rounds. Now it's solid in all aspects. Slide has wore where it needed to and barrel is slinging rounds that sounds like the voice of angles...Ha!
The CZ is just now getting really sweet. I had replaced the original barrel with a factory CZ with threaded barrel. Shot good after drop in, but I've noticed the more rounds ran through, the better it has shot. Now it's perfect.
Had a good day. If you guys are around McAlester tomorrow, stop by Dans guns at the show. Harley has some deals.View attachment 96808 View attachment 96809 View attachment 96810

Nice shooting. But I dunno...for me, I don't think it's so much that the barrel is getting better the more rounds it has down it as far as maybe me getting better the more rounds I put down range. (Yeah, I know, as if I could possibly get any better). Ha!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice shooting. But I dunno...for me, I don't think it's so much that the barrel is getting better the more rounds it has down it as far as maybe me getting better the more rounds I put down range. (Yeah, I know, as if I could possibly get any better). Ha!
True. A man like you, that keeps putting every round through the same hole, has a difficult time staying interested.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow BigAl. That's darn good shootin!!! Are you Deadshot from Suicide Squad?
Signed
Epstein's Mother
(since no one else is going to comment, Mrs. Epstein had to say GOOD SHOW)
Ha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom