Bear safes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
hey chazroh,contact ekdkdk1 here on the forum. i checked and he hasn't been on since november but he's prolly lurkin. go check out Bear and intro yourself to the sales guy.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fransons has some in his shop and i really like them, i told him i would buy one, i just have to remodel a little so i have a safe place to put it. they are the best from the ones i have checked out, the armor c=vaults are alot more expensive to get fire protection.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to see the video they have it on the bear web site or come watch it at our store.
We are the only distributer for bear other than the OKC store where they are built,
We have the very same prices because we are bound by contract not to sell them for more or less than they tell us to.
also cannot post prices, you have to come see them in person to see how little they cost.

and the post about Cosco having them.......WRONG

taaz67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
can you guys tell me where and if . I a safe 24" wide and high capacity 20 or greater . Any suggestions ? Width and capacity are the key.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And bolt it to the floor. AND get a dummy key that will fit in the lock but not turn it . Put the dummy key in a magnetic holder on the front of the safe That way if some thief breaks in, he won't toss the house looking for the "key".

Latest posts

Top Bottom