Bear safes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasn't a video when I was there -- they actually have a Liberty safe there that they pry open. They also have one cut-away so you can see the innards and what those "locking pins" actually look like behind the scenes!

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
there is no comparison in fire between bear and any combination lock type safe.. your biggest enemy in a fire safe is metal. anywhere you have metal to the inside of a safe. that is connected to the outside of a safe. it will transfer heat. bolt system safes with all there pins that lock behind there door frame is nothing but heat transference. when you drill hole through your door for the dial and handle to operate internal locking parts. those holes transfer heat. when you drill hole through your safe to run a pwer cord through it. it allows heat to transfer through it. you can not have a safe with 40% metal transference and think it will protect you in a fire. if anyone wants to learn about safes. we want to educate. we will show you safes with the door panels off. show you good and bad. but let you see how they work. then judge it yourself. we know bear are expensive. but we build them to work. not to discount. a safe is a once in a life time expense. buy once know what you are buying and never look back. but before you buy.. educate yourself. to much to throw away for something that will not work..

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there is no comparison in fire between bear and any combination lock type safe.. your biggest enemy in a fire safe is metal. anywhere you have metal to the inside of a safe. that is connected to the outside of a safe. it will transfer heat. bolt system safes with all there pins that lock behind there door frame is nothing but heat transference. when you drill hole through your door for the dial and handle to operate internal locking parts. those holes transfer heat. when you drill hole through your safe to run a pwer cord through it. it allows heat to transfer through it. you can not have a safe with 40% metal transference and think it will protect you in a fire. if anyone wants to learn about safes. we want to educate. we will show you safes with the door panels off. show you good and bad. but let you see how they work. then judge it yourself. we know bear are expensive. but we build them to work. not to discount. a safe is a once in a life time expense. buy once know what you are buying and never look back. but before you buy.. educate yourself. to much to throw away for something that will not work..
Stopped by Saturday, the 20th of July. Thanks for the education on safes! Sorry I had to cut it a little short. I phoned in my order on the 22nd. 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom