Bedlam for the Big 12 Title

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Where? NOt in OK. Says 63* for Sat.

The local doom and gloom channel was forecasting 12" next week at one time.....................................................................................................................................

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both defenses suck? Pokes held TCU inside the 5 yard line several times unless I watched the wrong game Saturday. OSU 45 OU 28. Another home game loss. I wonder what criticism Boone will have when Gundy wins the Big 12. If Mixon beats up another woman and acts stupid with a parking enforcement officer again he might be out. Perine limps off the field every time he hits the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hilarious to see someone beating their chest about beating a 5-5 TCU. Go easy on Mixon... it's not like he beat and strangled his pregnant GF or anything. Don't get the Perine comment either, but then again OSU fans ain't used to downfield hard running, so I get it if you don't understand.

All that OSU classiness aside, I wished they'd shut up about Playoffs, Heisman etc. Just play the game, but we're not playing even close to the top 4 in the nation. Our defense is hilariously bad.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's hilarious to see someone beating their chest about beating a 5-5 TCU. Go easy on Mixon... it's not like he beat and strangled his pregnant GF or anything. Don't get the Perine comment either, but then again OSU fans ain't used to downfield hard running, so I get it if you don't understand.

All that OSU classiness aside, I wished they'd shut up about Playoffs, Heisman etc. Just play the game, but we're not playing even close to the top 4 in the nation. Our defense is hilariously bad.

Good points. I think OU defense might see the name Hill on the back of shirt a few times as he sprints downfield not to mention Washington on the big pass plays that will give them their big 12 win. Mixon is a great player if he can stay out of trouble.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both teams don't deserve a shot at the playoff. Yes, we got hosed on the one game - but it never should have been that close. I don't think OU or OSU are in the top 4 teams in the nation.
We are both ranked about were we should be in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong - I'd love a shot! But we aren't the 2011 team

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good points. I think OU defense might see the name Hill on the back of shirt a few times as he sprints downfield not to mention Washington on the big pass plays that will give them their big 12 win. Mixon is a great player if he can stay out of trouble.

Hopefully we can look at the Chippewas tape and get some pointers. Brother Stoops needs all the help he can get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom