Bedlam for the Big 12 Title

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If the Cowboy's defense shows up and plays like normal, they'll beat the Spooners.

They showed up but thought the game ended at the half. Good game Sooner fans, congrats on the Big 12 championship. Gundy didn't coach aggressively enough on 4th and short and their defense gave up too many big plays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They showed up but thought the game ended at the half. Good game Sooner fans, congrats on the Big 12 championship. Gundy didn't coach aggressively enough on 4th and short and their defense gave up too many big plays.

yeah, they fell apart after half time

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hats off to OSU, Hill is going to be a monster the next few years.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Say what you like, few coaches can match the Stoopster's records(s). Boomer!

Yeah, I'm going to eat some crow here. I'm surprised the way the team reacted, the kids have shown a ton of heart. His brother still sucks. :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. The defense needs some "new direction".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, like the opposite direction of the opposing team. We had injuries, but if anyone watched the Ohio State game our kids had NO idea where to be when they shifted. It's been a story all season long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom