Bedroom Shotgun Storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine lived in the corner for a while with a sock condom for dust. It's back in the safe now, with the pistol in the bedside "safe" taking over primary duty. The between the studs safe looks like something I might try down the road.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leaned up in the corner?

thats how i roll. and the corner is about 6" from the headboard. the cool thing about the way this bedroom is, there is an indention of about 10' long and a foot deep and then it juts out and over. i know you are having a hell of a time picturing that, but anywho. the bed is not up against the corner like it sounded in the first place.

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used a set of pickup window gun racks. The plate that slips up into the window frame? Turn it upside down and the rack will hang on the bed rails. You can put a shotgun in one set of racks and a baseball bat, nightstick, MagLite, or even a second long gun in the bottom racks if you want.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I make these

Attachments

• image-3503913651.jpg
    image-3503913651.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 518

bigmoose

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have to move it. Just keep it magazine loaded. Then rack it when you get it out. Not only solves your problem but provides great sound effect at just the right moment. IMHO

Latest posts

Top Bottom