Belt knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions and recommendations for a good belt knife. Criteria is basically something on the smaller side that I can carry on my belt just shy of horizontal without stabbing me in the side when i sit down. Otherwise quality matters, I would rather buy once.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my photobucket is not working but you can check out my thread. Slaughterville Knives. I make a small knife in d 2 cryo'd G10 and Kydex. Very comfortable to wear. Third year with mine.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my photobucket is not working but you can check out my thread. Slaughterville Knives. I make a small knife in d 2 cryo'd G10 and Kydex. Very comfortable to wear. Third year with mine.
Good lookin blades Dale, I will have to catch you at a show one of these days so I can finger out what i want exactly.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike, you have some interesting pieces as well.

I would love to see both of yalls tables at wanachmaers but I've got my own and usually stay so busy i cant even take time to go piss haha. I'm at 32D4&5

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I can vouch for his knives Wizard. I have 2 of them. One of them which I had made specifically for belt carry. A++

Latest posts

Top Bottom