Benefit Pistol Shoot, OK Officer Down, Oct 15th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Passing the word along. (Besides, I needs me a new gun! :D)

The Oklahoma Officer Down Foundation is having a benefit pistol shoot on October 15th at Heartland Outdoors in Edmond, OK.
Oklahoma Officer Down Foundation
The Oklahoma Officer Down Foundation Inc. was established in 2008 following a tragic incident in the summer of 2007. Following the shooting it was quickly discovered that there was little to no assistance to law enforcement officers that are severely injured performing the jobs that they have sworn to do in order to protect our communities.

The Oklahoma Officer Down Foundation is a nonprofit organization licensed with the State of Oklahoma. The foundation focuses on assisting officers who are severely injured or killed in the line of duty with financial assistance to relieve some of the financial burdens and hardships that both the officer and their families face.

DATE: October 15th

$25 entry fee, 10am registration

PRIZES: 1st place, AR-15, 2nd place Springfield XDM, 3rd Glock

Even if you don't win a gun, lunch is provided and door prizes too.

RSVP via e-mail or Facebook (or just show up).

Oklahoma Officer Down Foundation webpage
Oklahoma Officer Down Foundation Facebook
Heartland Outdoors

There's also a Scramble Golf Tournament on Oct 7th.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This really is a great cause. I shot the one they had last year at the firing pin. It was a great time and I enjoyed talking to several of the officers there that day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom