Beretta 21A problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hello, all.
(This might belong in the rimfire section. If so, I apologize)

I have a Beretta 21A bobcat that has always been reliable. However, while shooting at the range, the slide became stuck open, but not quite all the way to the rear position. I can't seem to get it loose. Any suggestions? If soaking it in lubricant to try and free it is called for, which lube would you use for this?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, all.
(This might belong in the rimfire section. If so, I apologize)

I have a Beretta 21A bobcat that has always been reliable. However, while shooting at the range, the slide became stuck open, but not quite all the way to the rear position. I can't seem to get it loose. Any suggestions? If soaking it in lubricant to try and free it is called for, which lube would you use for this?

There’s a spring under the grip panels that might have come loose and is impeding the slide’s movements. Try carefully taking the grip panels off to see. Be cautious when removing them so that spring doesn’t launch itself out and end up in that place where gun springs and small pins and screws go...it’s right next to the missing socks from the dryer, in another dimension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom