Beretta 390 value?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
prices will vary from 500 to 900. is it a field, sporting, gold receiver model? do u have all the chokes, case, and does it come with any stock shims?

i think now is a great time to buy shotguns as with the economy it seems they are priced low and not selling that well. people want handguns now.

i have seen them go from 500 to 900 (with a gold scene on receiver usually)

i have a 390, 391, and 3901 andi think they are excellent guns. guys that shoot competitive skeet use a lot of over and unders but when i see a semi it is a 1100, 1187, but more likely a 390 or 391.

one thing that makes them a great gun is crome lined barrel. this causes less deformity in the lead shot and better patterns.

very dependable and can shoot hundreds and hundreds of rounds of skeet with out trouble.

a 1100 is a good gun but the stock comb is usually sharp whereas a 390 is broader and easier on cheek.

another thing that makes the 390 a great gun is that it has shims that fit inbetween the stock and receiver and you can adjust the pitch of the stock, this makes them attractive to skeet shooters.

i would say if very clean, 500 is a steal, 600 if good and fair, 700 is also good as you compare your other options. around 800 or 900 i would go for a new 391 because the 391 has a better gas system and will shoot a higher variety of shells from very light to 3" w/o much problem. there is an adjustment to regulate the gas piston if it is having problems cycling.

also the 390 absorbs recoil real good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom