• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Beretta 96A1 REDUCED**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
475$
Caliber
.40 S&W
North side, Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
Beretta 96A1 chambered in .40 S&W, it comes with three 12 round magazines and a soft case, asking $475.

No trades, again not looking for any trades.
I am not interested in lowball offers.

IMG_20240726_091554~2.jpg
IMG_20240726_091623~2.jpg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
If you don't want some God awful piece of crap trade or an insulting low ball offer you're pretty much in the wrong forum. As much as I enjoy this site for everything else it's damn near impossible to buy or sell anything here. The used guns here are often listed for 10 to 25 percent OVER full new retail. As far as selling here even after specifying NO TRADES you'll still get trade offers and low ballers, oh and if you do concede out of frustration and make a craptastic deal...you'll get ghosted. Almost every gun I've tried to sell here I end up listing on GB or in some cases even selling to a dealer for far more than I asked here. Good luck though, you have a nice pistol and a good price. P.S. Oh if you list a price as firm it means nothing here.

Thank you for your advice. I have been buying and selling here for many years. I know how it is. I don't even know why I post things for sale here, but I do. I guess maybe in the hopes that someone will buy it and not try to take advantage of me. Then flip it for a profit. I've had a few adult beverages so I will refrain from saying anything further under the influence.

Last edited: