Beretta M9/92F: OSA's Opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beretta 92F/M9 is....

• An excellent fighting pistol.

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • A viable option, but not my first choice.

Votes: 60 61.2%
  • A piece of ****.

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The exposed barrel sucks, people burn themselves on it all the time. The enormous ejection port will catch your big fat hands and pinch the **** out of them. The slide mounted safety is too easy to accidentally engage when pulling the slide to the rear. Having 2 different trigger pulls sucks to get used to. Other than that the gun works.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The exposed barrel sucks, people burn themselves on it all the time. The enormous ejection port will catch your big fat hands and pinch the **** out of them. The slide mounted safety is too easy to accidentally engage when pulling the slide to the rear. Having 2 different trigger pulls sucks to get used to. Other than that the gun works.

Page 11 ... and we have a constructive post! Thanks.

P.S. I like bOObies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the barrel burns your hand, don't touch it.

If your hand gets pinched in the ejection port, fix your grip.

Never had a problem with the slide mounted safety, even through several matches.

Two trigger pull weights are the nature of the beast, it's not the gun's fault if the shooter cannot adapt.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I've put thousands of rounds through the 92fs for the past 8 years in competitions and just fun range time and have never had any of these problems you mentioned.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've put thousands of rounds through the 92fs for the past 8 years in competitions and just fun range time and have never had any of these problems you mentioned.

Your gun working doesn't mean they aren't bags of crap.

Well I appreciate you taking the time to make a constructive post about your opinion on the pistol.

No one in this thread appreciates you wasting our time with a post that has nothing to do with the topic at hand and does nothing to further the thread or the discussion.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dustin, I was simply asking why you have the opinion of the Beretta that you do.
Some sort of explanation of your problems with it would be much more constructive than just "you'll never get it" and it might help others to look out for some different things they may have overlooked about a certain platform that they'll pay more attention to next time.
I've never had the problems with mine that were mentioned previously, but I'll definitely be aware of the possibility of them now.

You wanna talk about wasting time with posts? check out most of yours, they're usually always just smart ass remarks instead of being something informative or helpful to the OP. The only time I've seen you chime in with something useful is when you're talking about NFA laws.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Dustin, I was simply asking why you have the opinion of the Beretta that you do.
Some sort of explanation of your problems with it would be much more constructive than just "you'll never get it" and it might help others to look out for some different things they may have overlooked about a certain platform that they'll pay more attention to next time.
I've never had the problems with mine that were mentioned previously, but I'll definitely be aware of the possibility of them now.

You wanna talk about wasting time with posts? check out most of yours, they're usually always just smart ass remarks instead of being something informative or helpful to the OP. The only time I've seen you chime in with something useful is when you're talking about NFA laws.

Pretty sure he was right on with the "You'll never get it" comment.

Here's some recommended reading for you:

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Sarcasm_for_dummies_by_PoisonHeart555.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom