Beretta Model 81, 32acp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered 2 when Classic first got them thinking i would use one for parts if needed be but both of mine was in real good shape so i ordered 2 spare mags. I would like to find a shoulder holster for them one of these days.

mk23socom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too LOVE these little pistols. Be warned that they are like potatoe chips you can't have just one.
First I picked up an 81 then I noticed that you can order an 81B as well so I had to have one of those and then an 81F popped up in Tulsa so it was off to Tulsa. Now apparently I need to find one marked 81BB.
I did find 3 NIP Beretta 81 mags at the gun show in Canton, TX last weekend and got them for $28 a piece.
Next I think I'm going to need one of the new Tomcats in FDE with threaded barrel that Beretta was showing off at SHOT in January.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Zebra Killers used two Beretta model 70's in .32 acp. It was pretty similar to a model 81.

The cops said they would probably have killed more victims if they'd used at least a .38 special.

Latest posts

Top Bottom