Beretta Model 81, 32acp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Neat little guns and I picked up a BB few months back. Seems like I have about $280 in it with tax, shipping and transfer fee. One caveat, the trigger return spring is a known weakness and I got to discover it 1st hand. It's an odd little thing and a complete PITA to replace. Not a bad item to keep on hand as a spare. They're only a few bucks and are sometimes hard to find in stock.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/c54069

C54069.jpg
Item listed says for other models, not the 81 32 ACP

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in love with a capital L. Took this to the range Tuesday, let me tell you, has the recoil of a 22 and is pretty darn accurate. I was not trying to tread a needle but easily got 12 shot groups the size of small plums at 8-9yards. I didn't try any farther, don't know why just didn't. I don't think I would hesitate to carry this with Underwood Xtreme Cavitator rounds(This round pass the FBI specs(?) not sure of the right quote. Another feather in it's cap, you can buy them for $250 from classic firearms. They come with 1/12 round mag. I got mine local and paid a little more. I will try and post pictures tomorrow.

Where did you get yours?

Latest posts

Top Bottom