Beretta won’t move to Virginia due to Terry McAuliffe’s gun-control agenda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/23/terry-mcauliffe-election-gun-control-means-beretta/

Beretta has eliminated Virginia from its short list of states to move its company because anti-gun Democrat Terry McAuliffe was elected governor.
The firearms manufacturer made the decision to scratch Virginia off the list after the McAuliffe campaign fixated on restricting gun owners’ rights after receiving over $1 million in campaign donations from billionaire New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg.

BillMac

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd venture to say that Oklahoma and Texas are on the short list. Either of us welcomes new industry to our borders, especially firearms related industries. Now if we can only entice Colt to do the same thing to the turncoats!

BillMac

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I presume that is in reference to the GM plant in OKC that was I think the biggest employer in OK some years back. We moved to Michigan for work and when we came back to good ole OKC, GM was nowhere to be found. Really shocked the bejesus out of us.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know Beretta was moving. Im glad to see some of these manufacturers standing up for our rights and helping fight back. Cool seeing places like Spikes Tactical stop selling to government agencies in Commi states and Magpul moving too. Now if Glock would get on board they could really make a ripple and draw some attention.

I wish they would all move to Southern States.

Latest posts

Top Bottom