• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Bergara B-14 HMR 6.5 Creedmoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
850$
Caliber
6.5 Needsmore
Your Mom's House, 73003, Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
This has been my fun rifle for a few years. I have moving away from 6.5 Creedmoor for play. I have more fun with my 6mm's, so this is up for sale. Rifle is the B-14 HMR. 22" factory barrel with 1:8 twist. Factory threaded 5/8x24. No muzzle device is included, but thread protector is.

These HMR's are notorious for slop in the firing pin channel. If you only shoot large rifle primer brass, you will never know. Shooting small rifle primer brass, you will have issues. To cure this, I sent the bolt off to LRI and had them bush the firing pin. You can see work done in the picture. They are top notch and do good work. This will cure any issues you have with small primer brass.

Atlas bipod rail was installed on stock. This is included and and the sling swivel studs will be included as well. Pic rail is a Talley 20 MOA base and is included. No optic or rings. One 5 round mag inluded.

Adjustable comb has a stick on Hoptic USA pad to give a little padding. It can be removed if buyer wants.

Factory box is included. I have removed the stock spacers to fit my short arms, but they will be included as well. This is a stupid accurate rifle with 140 Berger VLD's over 40.9 grains of H4350 in Lapua Brass. I have the load data if buyer wants.

Asking price is fair in my opinion. I'm not in a rush to sell and really not interested in trades. Raising funds for a future toy. If you need additional pictures or questions, please ask.

Thanks
20241021_140532.jpg
20241021_140452.jpg
20241021_140419.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom