Best 1911 .45 concealed carry gun??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is you deff of higher grade 1911, I was really leaning toward a colt new agent.

As in Dan Wesson or higher, JMO. Colt puts out a good gun for sure, if you pick one up just put some rounds through it and make sure you get some good mags.

Keep one thing in mind, carrying lets say a Colt New Agent compared to a CCO sized gun (Commmander sized slide on an officer/micro frame) isn't much different. In fact I doubt you'd notice a difference with a good holster and your reliability variables decrease. Just throwing that out there....

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As in Dan Wesson or higher, JMO. Colt puts out a good gun for sure, if you pick one up just put some rounds through it and make sure you get some good mags.

Keep one thing in mind, carrying lets say a Colt New Agent compared to a CCO sized gun (Commmander sized slide on an officer/micro frame) isn't much different. In fact I doubt you'd notice a difference with a good holster and your reliability variables decrease. Just throwing that out there....

Kind of like the sig c3? 4.25 barrell and 7+1 setup?

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I agree with this.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Kimber Ultra Carry II been 100% for the last 5 years when using Kimber mags. I purchased a expensive Wilson mag for it, we'll lets just say never again mine don't like em.

This gun fits me like a glove and is the one that points natural for me.....LOVE IT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom