Best 1911 .45 concealed carry gun??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice

Bought this
i60.photobucket.com_albums_h34_MASTERMACBAYTER1_5EE5EC13_28F8_ccca9065f4613a83d12383cb3b990222.jpg

I want this too
i60.photobucket.com_albums_h34_MASTERMACBAYTER1_DDBCDB1E_7940_62a0b989a0dc05e1c86a290f6aaf7153.jpg

Wonderful purchase on the Sig. As for the revolver...ah yes absolutely! Go for it.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never really noticed much difference with carrying a 5" vs a 4.25", I do notice the difference with getting a Bobtail or roundbutt, though.

I liked my Kobra Karry and I even liked my CQB roundbutt for carry:

i29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_wilsongrips1.jpg

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why does someone always feel the need to interject a Glock into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Glocks?

Because when discussing .45's those heavy Glock 21's with high capacity mags will do double duty... besides self defense, they can also be used as a boat anchor if you tie a rope through the trigger guard [water doesn't hurt them], or you can put it in the car's trunk or Pickup bed for extra weight when the roads are ICY! :)

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because when discussing .45's those heavy Glock 21's with high capacity mags will do double duty... besides self defense, they can also be used as a boat anchor if you tie a rope through the trigger guard [water doesn't hurt them], or you can put it in the car's trunk or Pickup bed for extra weight when the roads are ICY! :)

Nevermind the fact that this thread is about 1911's and not Glocks. Believe it or not, there are people out there who don't care about Glocks. I'd hazard a guess that the OP is one of these SINCE HE SPECIFIED 1911's AND NOT GLOCKS.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nevermind the fact that this thread is about 1911's and not Glocks. Believe it or not, there are people out there who don't care about Glocks. I'd hazard a guess that the OP is one of these SINCE HE SPECIFIED 1911's AND NOT GLOCKS.

I was just joking in response to your post about the Glock post... it was clear it was a discussion about 1911's. Discussing 1911's is often a lot like talking about Mustangs... inevitably someone will pipe-in that they once owned a Dodge Dart or a Chevy Vega. :P

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Word. I want a glock, only to have a gun to throw in the glovebox, toolbox, dirt, toilet,etc
They will nearly always fire. But are ugly and lack key ingredients to a sidearm for me personally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom