Best Crime/Drama on Netflix, Prime and Hulu?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Netflix: We really liked Broadchurch, Happy Valley, Safe, The Five, and The Stranger. Prime: Bosch is good. Hulu: Chance was a bit far fetched at times, but entertaining.

Others that you liked in this line? Ever since we discovered closed captions, the British shows have been much better!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Shield was one of my favorites, along with Longmire. I also binge watched Sons of Anarchy. ABC has a show called The Rookie that I really enjoy. I hope they bring it back for a 3rd season.

Right now I'm smack dab in the middle of The Ranch. Not at all in the genre you're interested in, but absolutely funny as hell nevertheless.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mindhunter on Netflix is one of my favorites. It's about how the Behavioral Analysis Unit got started at the FBI and where the term serial killer came from

Also enjoyed Manhunt: Unabomber on Netflix

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been watching documentaries, including those by Ken Burns. A bit left-leaning at times of course, but still well-done and interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom