Best Crime/Drama on Netflix, Prime and Hulu?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just started "Hunters" on Amazon...it's pretty good so far.

Hunters follows a diverse band of Nazi hunters living in 1977 New York City. “The hunters, as they're known, have discovered that hundreds of high-ranking Nazi officials are living among us and conspiring to create a Fourth Reich in the U.S. The eclectic team of hunters will set out on a bloody quest to bring the Nazis to justice and thwart their new genocidal plans."

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just started "Hunters" on Amazon...it's pretty good so far.
I finished watching Hunters last night. It's worth watching but it can get a little weird sometimes. I would give it about a 5.5 compared to other series I have watched on Prime.

If you like British police murder mystery type shows Endeavor is pretty good. I am on season 5 of 6 and it has kept me interested enough to finish watching all 6 seasons.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched Burn Notice back in the day . . . but never finished the series. Should I?
I don't know--the last season was looking like it was going to take too dark of a turn, so I never finished it, either. I bought the complete series on disc, and I do plan on finishing it some day. Maybe when I retire again...

Latest posts

Top Bottom