Best Online Resource for Creating an NFA Trust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HonkyTonkHale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have decided to convert a Sig P516 AR Pistol with SB-15 brace to an SBR by replacing the brace with a Magpul stock. That way I can shoot it from the shoulder, and not have to worry about anyone even claiming that I "redesigned" the pistol without following the legal process. Of course I have never shot it from the shoulder before as that is verboten, but would like to have that option after following due process.

I am thinking about creating a Trust to simplify the process, and so that I can use the eForm. I do not want to pay more to create the trust than it would cost to register an SBR, so I want to explore an online trust creation.

Has anyone created a trust online, and do you have any recomendations for who to use? Do you think it is better just pay a lawyer to have one created?

HonkyTonkHale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not received any suggestions, but want to share what I have found in my research. Building a Trust online looks to be a dubious process. I have seen few sites that look reputable, and would cost a minimum of $100. When you look at the fine print you will find that the quoted price does not include basic things like a printed copy of the trust. Just like a car dealership, all of the essential add-ons raise the price by at least 50%.

I also looked for reputible, reliable, and guaranteed legal routes like consulting a licensed Oklahoma attorney. I have decided this is the obvious route to take after discovering that Winton law here in Edmond only charges a $200 Trust Fee to do the job right. I have seen others on the forum have used him in the past as well.

I will let everyone know how it goes, but I think that I have decided wisely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom