best pig stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a nice sheath, I was so impressed by the knife I didn't think about a sheath. Someone is going to be one lucky son of a gun winning that beauty. I've been looking at the few factory fixed blades I have and they now just seem so blah lol.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hay to each there own right? All that is left now is to do the drawing, we could keep it simple and I will put all the names in a hat and let one of my little girls draw. Or one of you could put the names in a hat we could meet somewhere and do the drawing, with that said I don't want to travel far for this so if we go this route somewhere in Norman or OKC is about my limit....lol.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hay to each there own right? All that is left now is to do the drawing, we could keep it simple and I will put all the names in a hat and let one of my little girls draw. Or one of you could put the names in a hat we could meet somewhere and do the drawing, with that said I don't want to travel far for this so if we go this route somewhere in Norman or OKC is about my limit....lol.

Let one of the girls do it, no need to do anything fancy!

Or you could do a live webcast for everyone, lol!

(Just in case I forgot to have my name in the hat, I'm in...lol)

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I brought a hat filled with names....they would all be my name.

:rubhands:

ok I'm going to give it a few days I did this to bring more people to the knife section of this forum and to get people looking and thinking about custom work as just buying over the counter. Remember on a custom work you can get it like you want it, if you don't want the sharpening relief at the guard then we can bring edge all the way back, etc. any aspect of the knife can be made to suit.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm fine with letting your girl pick it. Just don't try to bring too many people into the contest, I'm already really unlucky lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom