best pig stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, can't wait forever. Gotta think if you enter a contest you bear a certain responsibility to check in and he's been notified and you've waited quite awhile already. I think giving him all this time was good but like any giveaway, if the winner doesn't respond in that time another name should be drawn. I would say our knifemaker determines how long to wait and then draw another. That's my thoughts on the matter, I'd like the first drawn to get his prize but there has to be a point as to when to pick again if unclaimed in a reasonable amount of time. If our contest maker decides that he keeps it until such time as it's claimed I'm fine with that, it his contest afterall.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It comes in at 12 3/4" total with a 7 1/4" blade, handle is 5 1/2" from front of bolster. 14oz on our kitchen scale, not sure how accurate it is. Sanded handle to 600g then lightly buffed on loose wheel with pink compound.

Just a reminder of what it looks like. It is about to be hogging season for me. When the farmer starts planting peanuts, I have to take care of the pigs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom