best place to buy a matress in okc??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a foam mattress factory @ 10th & Ann Arbor (can't remember the name) that does the tempurpedic-style mattress at a price significantly less than the name brand in the usual furniture stores.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazon has some excellent memory foam mattresses for cheap. We bought them for our kid's beds. They come rolled up about the size of a sleeping bag and you carefully unroll them and cut the bag, then BOOM! they expand. It was quite fun opening them.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got our Latex & Memory foam bed at that place right before you make the turn East to go to H & H. Robert was great to deal with and he sells foam for gun cases if you need that too.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to mattress firm in Moore. Much cheaper than furniture stores, great selection. We got a foam and gel bed. Ran us $1,100 I think. I LOVE it. 25 year warranty. They also have a 90 try it period. If you have it for up to 90 days, and as it breaks it you don't like it, you can return it, which is really nice. We bought our last bed at Mathis Bro's, and about a month and a half after we got it, it became miserable, but we were stuck with it for years....

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spend whatever money it takes to be comfortable at night. If you can get it cheap then that's great but if it cost you a pretty penny then so be it. Some things in life are worth it, this is one of them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spend whatever money it takes to be comfortable at night. If you can get it cheap then that's great but if it cost you a pretty penny then so be it. Some things in life are worth it, this is one of them.

This^^^^

Discomfort from sleeping on a poor quality bed can certainly lead to other health issues as well, even if only "mental health." I strongly recommend a Select Comfort (Sleep Number) bed because both sides can be independently set for different firmness settings. The wife and I have had Select Comfort mattresses since about 2003. She has a setting of around 45 to 55, while my side is generally set at 100. In spite of the difference in settings, we both rave about our mattress.

In fact, if I'm not sleeping on our Select Comfort bed, I figure that I am "camping."

Latest posts

Top Bottom