Best place to Rent and Try different guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgoodjr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Live near Tulsa, but I just do not want to shell out 75 bucks for membership to Tulsa fireams just so I can then pay to shoot and pay to rent different handguns I am insterested in buying.

Anyone know others places that are not going to charge a membership just so you can rent and try different handguns?

9mm is easy for me handle. I want to try 40 and 45. 357 sig and 10mm would be a bonus.

Looking at these plateforms: Glock, M&P, xd in 45, Tarus pt145, and something along the lines of para warthog.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Medlocks in Collinsville has many rental options available and is MUCH more reasonable the TF with respect to cost. They are very friendly as well.

I second the recommendation for Medlocks. They are also closer than OKC and you don't have to pay the toll on the Turner Turnpike.

terryb3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote is for Medlocks also. The wife I went there this afternoon and shot, she is looking for a new carry gun. The gentleman that waited on us was very helpful and knowledgeable. She tried the Kahr PM9 and liked it. I think the rent was $10 and you get $5 of that back if you buy a gun from them.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Medlocks in Collinsville has many rental options available and is MUCH more reasonable the TF with respect to cost. They are very friendly as well.

I second the recommendation for Medlocks. They are also closer than OKC and you don't have to pay the toll on the Turner Turnpike.

Another vote for Medlocks.

Meds, and its not OKC duh

My vote is for Medlocks also. The wife I went there this afternoon and shot, she is looking for a new carry gun. The gentleman that waited on us was very helpful and knowledgeable. She tried the Kahr PM9 and liked it. I think the rent was $10 and you get $5 of that back if you buy a gun from them.

Case closed, go to Medlocks. :sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom