Best pocket holster 4 Smith J frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I really like the Kramer pocket holster, but I don't know if you can get it locally. www.kramerleather.com

[Broken External Image]

I picked this one up from a forum member. It looks like someone was unhappy with the way the top corner sticks out (to make it look like a wallet) and bent the leather in at the upper corner. It fits my 442 like a glove and works great in most any cargo type pocket.

Good luck,

Alan

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the past year or so, I've carried my J frame model 38 Airweight Bodyguard in a DeSantis "Nemesis" pocket holster.

I have one of these on order...should be delivered any day now...

[Broken External Image]

It's a Milt Sparks PCH. I had one once before with my S&W 442, but I sold the revolver and the holster went with it.

Pity. :(

Here's an awesome holster! If I had the scratch...

[Broken External Image]

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the past year or so, I've carried my J frame model 38 Airweight Bodyguard in a DeSantis "Nemesis" pocket holster.

Based on GED's prior recommendation, I tried one of these holsters and it is far better than the Blackhawk pocket holster. I REALLY like it. I've used it for months now but that hasn't been long enough for me to find something I don't like about it. Only time will tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom