Best quick access safe for a nightstand drawer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM "GUNVAULT" (Owned by Cannon Safe Company). I went through THREE GunVault GV2000-DLX "Safes" over a period of 4 1/2 years. Meaning the first one broke after 12 months, they replaced it at no cost, the second one broke after about 14 months, the replaced it at no cost, the third one lasted about 24 months and they never would respond to my emails and gave me the repeat run around when you called the single employee in their warranty department. He refused to send out and warranty the third GunVault after it broke.

Let me explain how it "Broke". Understand that these are the plug in, battery back up, delux MultiVaults. I accessed it each day to get my carry pistol, and then to secure it at the end of the day. So that is two openings per day most days of the year. Each one failed when I entered the code and I heard a "Blonk" with a cable inside breaking. That's what the warranty guy said broke anyhow. Yes the key override worked and I was able to unlock the box and get my pistol out, and I was stupid for even thinking it would "Never happen again".

Well I finally woke up and got what you should also get. Cannon Safe own and run MultiVault and I have learned that their low quality customer service and low quality product design has developed them a poor reputation beyond just my experience. I can't believe their entire warranty department is literaly one guy. That was my experience. I ended up chunking the broked MultiVault in the trash and never looked back.

No batteries, no electricity needed in this real deal handgun safe box. I got the best quick access, yet sucure handgun safe made.

Its by Ft. Knox.

The Ft. Knox handgun safe. I got it from the "The Safe Place" with fast shipping at the best internet cost. It will hold two full size Glock 22's both with lights and a spare mag and Surefire Flashlight no problems. It has a very easy to program lock system that you can adjust to the level you desire.

http://www.ftknox.com/redesign/pistolboxes/

This is where I purchased mine. They had super fast shipping.

http://www.safes4you.com/handgun-safes/fort-knox/

CP

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had the same gunvault mini for about over 10 years. It's been in my nightstand, thrown in the car for cross country trips etc...Never an issue and the batteries last forever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom