Best way to sell an ATV...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the best way sell a used ATV here in OK other than Craigslist.? No offense to anyone, but Craigslist doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

I'm trying to find out the going price for a neighbor and where to sell it.

He says it's a 2007 Honda ES Rancher 4x2 350cc.

(I think it's a 2006 cause in 2007 they went to a 420cc)

Great shape, garaged, adult ridden and cared for. Low miles and hours, mostly putting around his back yard.

He called the local Honda shop and they said $2500, I thought that was a little low. Figure they might be trying to make a few bucks.

Anybody have any ideas.

Ozark Tracker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should have a sticker on the steering shaft that tells the year. be up under the fenders . my wife is on her second one, that's about the low trade in price on them, I had a friend that gave $3,000 for a really sharp one just like you describe, almost unridden, a 2005.
you may be able to get a little more

word of mouth is best, if you live near a sporting good or gun shop that has a bulliten board or sometimes small grocery stores have bulliten boards.

Ozark Tracker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
forgot to mention , we had over 8,000 miles on my wifes 350 when we traded it in, was still in good shape, I had a foreman 400 that had 12,000 when I traded it in, it was still good too. they'll last a long time if you take care of em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom