Biden’s 30 by 30 executive order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone looked into this, or even heard of it? He signed it in January with no publicity or awareness of the majority of the public.

In short, this order requires that 30% of all US lands, oceans and inland waters be put into permanent conservation by the year 2030. Think about that for a minute. If you are a farmer with 3,000 acres, about 1,000 ac would be taken out of production and put into conservation. Not only will that reduce a farmer’s income by roughly 1/3, but that reduction in agricultural commodity production will most certainly drive up the cost of groceries, clothing (reduced cotton production), and many unforeseen repercussions that people do not realize are affected by the agricultural community.

While I am on the agricultural soapbox, Biden also has a plan to tax feedlots over a certain size. That size takes in the majority of commercial feedlots across the nation. Higher taxes at the feedlots will be passed onto the consumer. Again, higher food cost at the grocery store.

Oh, you can no longer afford to feed your family? No worries...the government will provide you with free food. You just need to wait in line to get your daily allowance. Starting to sound familiar?

Control healthcare and the food supply, then you only have to control the guns in order to totally control the public. No one can convince me that this attack on agriculture isn’t part of their greater plan.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone looked into this, or even heard of it? He signed it in January with no publicity or awareness of the majority of the public.

In short, this order requires that 30% of all US lands, oceans and inland waters be put into permanent conservation by the year 2030. Think about that for a minute. If you are a farmer with 3,000 acres, about 1,000 ac would be taken out of production and put into conservation. Not only will that reduce a farmer’s income by roughly 1/3, but that reduction in agricultural commodity production will most certainly drive up the cost of groceries, clothing (reduced cotton production), and many unforeseen repercussions that people do not realize are affected by the agricultural community.

While I am on the agricultural soapbox, Biden also has a plan to tax feedlots over a certain size. That size takes in the majority of commercial feedlots across the nation. Higher taxes at the feedlots will be passed onto the consumer. Again, higher food cost at the grocery store.

Oh, you can no longer afford to feed your family? No worries...the government will provide you with free food. You just need to wait in line to get your daily allowance. Starting to sound familiar?

Control healthcare and the food supply, then you only have to control the guns in order to totally control the public. No one can convince me that this attack on agriculture isn’t part of their greater plan.

Got links?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

From the short search I did, the EO directs several agencies to submit plans to accomplish the stated objectives, no where does it empower the actual execution of the plans.

Always good to do some reading on these things. I don't have time today to look into this any further...

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

From the article:
"It should create more equitable access to nature"
My interpretation, 'take land from white people'.

"Four out of five voters nationwide favor a plan to protect at least 30 percent of our land, ocean areas, and inland waters by 2030. "
From the survey;
"These findings are based on the results of an online survey conducted by ALG Research from January 14-19, 2021 nationwide among N=1000 registered voters plus an oversample of N=400 registered voters in California. The margin of error for the full sample is +3.1% at the 95% confidence interval."

So 1000 people from CA surveyed... yeah, that means we should do it.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You're right on target undeg01....This is NOT GOOD.....!!!

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes me glad we have a deep freezer and process our own beef, pork, goat, etc.

I'd be willing to wager the only people in support of this are the ones that will fall victim to it. Our society's ignorance of how the food supply chain works is astounding!

Latest posts

Top Bottom