Biden is really good at explaining the obvious!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That should be line #1 in the VP's job description.

VP Job Decription

#1. Able to get in front of cameras and say and/or do something goofy, absurd or stoopid to deflect attention form the prez.

Example:
Shooting a hunting partner.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding. Could you imagine what Biden would do with a firearm? :yikes2:

That should be line #1 in the VP's job description.

VP Job Decription

#1. Able to get in front of cameras and say and/or do something goofy, absurd or stoopid to deflect attention form the prez.

Example:
Shooting a hunting partner.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mention has been made of Cheney's hunting accident about which I have very little comment. I think he can be forgiven for that. Who could have foreseen that a shotgun blast to the head, neck, and chest could have injured a man so seriously? Certainly not you, and certainly not me and certainly not Dick Cheney. What I blame Cheney for is the transplantation of an actual human heart into his chest. A human could have used that heart.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At an event this morning, Vice President Joe Biden told Democrats that, "To state the obvious, the past six years have been really, really hard for this country."

"And they've been really tough for our party. Just ask [former DCCC chair] Steve [Israel]. They've been really tough for our party. And together we made some really, really tough decisions -- decisions that weren't at all popular, hard to explain," said Biden.

I wonder if Obama and the rest of the crew would agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom